Men's Choir Syllabus for Spring Quarter 2008
Pronunciation Guide for Lamento della ninfa
Put these dates on your calendar TODAY:
- Tuesday, May 13, on campus, Upper Gwinn for SPU donor luncheon. Concert at 12:40 P.M. Call-time will probably be 12:20 p.m. Done by approx 1:00 p.m.
- TBA, Local Church Concert on a Sunday morning early May.
- Friday, May 30, at First Free Methodist Church (Men’s Choir, Women’s Choir, Chamber Choir, Concert Choir). Concert at 7:30 P.M. Call-time will probably be 6:30 p.m.
- Write in translation AND PRONUNCIATION for all 3 parts of "Lamento della ninfa" use the pronunciation guide posted here. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org now if you can't access this link.
- Listen to "Non havea Febo ancora (prima parte)" in the SPU men's choir juke box in the side bar at this blog.
- Have notes and pronunciation ready with Monteverdi I (Non havea ancora Febo:hence forth to be known as Monteverdi I) up to measure 17.